Explore Deals, Discounts, and Special Offers
Contact the host directly for full details
Country Club Designer Home - Monthly Stays - Delray Beach Rental
3/BR 3/BA SLEEPS 6
Apr 15 - 22 Deal - Htd Pool Waterfront Dock Ping Pong Outdoor Bar Backyard Beach
4/BR 3/BA SLEEPS 10
4 Kings; BEST ROOMS! Star Wars Theater, Princess, Pirate, HarryPotter. DISNEY 8-10 minutes
8/BR 5/BA SLEEPS 20
Villa Vittoria - Destin Gulf Front
5/BR 4.5/BA SLEEPS 18
Adorable Beachy 3 Bedroom in the heart of Holmes Beach!
3/BR 2/BA SLEEPS 6
The Veranda on Jacaranda - 4 bedroom Gulf-view Luxury Anna Maria Pool Home ~ Beach, Bikes, Bean Point!
4/BR 3.5/BA SLEEPS 8
Find Last Minute Deals and Discounts in Florida
Looking for an exciting last-minute vacation deal in Florida? Look no further! Vacation rentals in the Sunshine State are a great way to experience all that Florida has to offer without breaking the bank. With so many deals available, you can find the perfect place to stay while exploring everything from beaches and museums to theme parks and shopping. With these last minute vacation rental deals in Florida, you can turn your dream vacation into a reality without spending too much money.
From lush beachfront condos in the Panhandle to waterfront beach houses in the Keys, Florida has something for everyone. Whether it’s a weekend getaway or an extended staycation, there are plenty of great deals available for those looking to plan last minute. With convenient locations, amenities, and budget-friendly prices, you can find the perfect rental with ease.
Is Florida a good place to get a deal on a Vacation Rental?
Yes, Florida is a great place to get a deal on a vacation rental. The state has a wide variety of vacation rental options, from Gulf Coast luxurious villas to waterfront canal homes with boats, and many of the rental properties often offer great deals and discounts. In addition, vacationers can often find discounts on flights, car rentals, and other activities when they book a trip to Florida.
What do I need to know to rent a Last Minute Deal Vacation Rental?
1. Research: Before booking a last minute deal vacation home, research to ensure that the rental property is legitimate and that it meets your needs. Consider factors such as location, amenities, size, price, and reviews. On FLARBO (Florida Rental By Owners) all hosts go through a verification process to ensure that they are the host or property manager of the property.
2. Booking: Book the vacation home as soon as you find one that meets your needs. Many last minute deals may be limited in availability, so act quickly to reserve the property.
3. Payment: Payment for a last minute deal vacation home will typically be required up front. Be sure to read the rental property's policies regarding payment and refunds before booking. We urge all travelers to pay through a secure payment processor like a credit card for their own protection.
4. Insurance: Consider purchasing travel insurance in case of unexpected cancellations or other issues that arise.
5. Communication: Keep in contact with the rental property owner throughout the booking process to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Ask questions, confirm details, and make sure that you understand all of the rules and regulations for the rental.
When is a good time of the year to find a last minute deal on a vacation rental in Florida?
Last minute deals and discounts are offered at any time of the year depending on the host's need to fill their vacancy. A property may be new to the short term rental market which requires cash flow so a host may offer some of the first weeks or months at a lower rate to get the occupancy filled.
A last minute cancellation by a guest at any time of year could also trigger a last minute deal by the host to get the property re-booked. Often these last minute openings are offered at a discounted and cheaper rate than normal.
The best time to find a last minute deal on a vacation rental in Florida is typically during the lower season months of January, May, August, September, October, November and part of December. When the peak season is over the prices tend to be lower.
Additionally, you may be able to find good deals in the fall and shoulder season of May, when the weather is still pleasant and the crowds are typically smaller.
What is the best website to find last minute deals for vacation rentals in the state of Florida?
The best website to find last minute deals for vacation rentals in the state of Florida is Florida Rental By Owners (FLARBO). FLARBO has an extensive selection of vacation rentals in Florida that can be easily filtered by price, bedrooms, reviews and other options. Additionally, FLARBO offers discounts on its last-minute bookings page, dedicated to making it a great option for finding a great deal on a vacation rental in Florida.