Pricing for Homeowners
An annual subscription with Florida Rental by Owners allows you to list a property for a full year and pay one set price for unlimited bookings.
There are NO ADDITIONAL FEES OR COMMISSIONS charged on any bookings generated from the Florida Rental By Owners website. Here is a great Comparison Chart on pricing for Vacation Rental Listing Websites to see where you can generate the most bang for your buck. Isn't it time you took back control of your vacation rental business?
Based on 2017 statistics from HomeAway regarding an average gross income of $28,000 with a weekly rental rate of $1520. A vacation rental listing on Florida Rental By Owner saves an average owner anywhere from $1,170 up to $4,100 depending on the listing site usage.
- Classic Annual Subscription Fee starts at $149 per vacation rental property
- For those with 4 or more properties, please contact us
- We offer automated imports from select online travel agencies. Listings can be uploaded in a few minutes
- Each listing is searchable by date and location (list and map views)
- If there are no listings in your area be the first to register your property and the region will automatically open up to travelers searching your location
- Each listing offers direct links to your property website, email and phone number
- No communication barriers
- No traveler fees
- One Florida Rental By Owners website page listing with 24-50 photos (depending on subscription level), rates, availability calendar, owner profile and contact details
- Property description
- Property map
- Property booking policies including cancellation, payment, pet, smoking, damage waiver/refundable deposit as well as any restrictions
- Availability calendar that you can sync with your other calendars using ical
- Ability to advertise special last minute deals for your property to help fill vacant dates, currently a free advertising feature!
- URL link to your Florida Rental By Owners property listing, so you can actively market your property on Florida County and Local Tourism websites