- OwnerRez Integration
FLARBO API Integrations - OwnerRez Setup Connection
API Integrations - OwnerRez Setup Connection
Florida Rental By Owners has partnered with OwnerRez to provide an integrated API connection between the two software systems. This allows FLARBO users to handle their listings and bookings from OwnerRez efficiently. Our Channel Management feature is extremely powerful and can significantly simplify your channel advertising. Learn how it works by reading our Channel Management overview article.
What is synchronized with OwnerRez?
Our OwnerRez API integration pushes listing description content, rates, fees, availability, house rules and policies to Florida Rental By Owners. FLARBO will send you an inquiry filled out with data (traveler details and dates) into OwnerRez.
How Do I Set Up an OwnerRez Integration with Florida Rental By Owners?
To start the integration process:
1. Be sure you already have your FLARBO property subscription(s) paid for and ready to start the connection process. You can start by creating a FLARBO host account and list your property here.
2. Inside your OwnerRez account go to Settings > API Integrations > Connect a Channel, then select Connect Florida Rental By Owners API.
3. Make sure to configure the channel settings and save.
4. Once you save the connection settings, find your OwnerRez Account ID on the Instructions tab. You will need to provide this for the Florida Rental By Owners team to sync the property.
5. Contact the Florida Rental By Owners customer service team here.You will need to provide the following:
- Your OwnerRez Profile ID (ie: ora7ccd9a99a)
- Your OwnerRez Property IDs (ie: orp5651999x)
- Your FLARBO Property ID (ie Listing #9999)
6. If you have more than one property. You will need to provide the list of OwnerRez property IDs you want to attach to each FLARBO subscription level.
ie: OwnerRez Property ID orp5651999x = FLARBO subscription level Platinum
Check your inbox for an email from FloridaRentalByOwners.com with the subject line "Thank you - API Integration confirmation." If, after 48 hours, the sync is not live, contact us.
Note: You will find this number at the end of the URL for the property: https://www.floridarentalbyowners.com/listing/[property-id]
How do I Delist a Property that has Sold?
If you would like to delist your properties from this channel, please contact customer support. Include your OwnerRez ID and FLARBO ID to request the properties to be delisted. Once the support team has notified you that you can disable this channel, you can do so inside OwnerRez.