- How to Use Paid Ads
Paid Ad Information
Paid Ads are available for purchase as an additional advertising option per listing. Listings with Paid Ads get more inquiries and bookings. It is a great option for owners looking to boost their visibility.
There are 3 types of paid ads available depending on what your needs are:
- Last Minute Deal
The following information describes each Paid Ad and their benefits:
Featured Ads run for30 Days - Paid Featured Ads appear on location Search Pages in the top search ranking for a limited time. This is a great way to gain maximum exposure to all travelers searching in a given area of Florida.
Highlighted Ads run for30 Days - Paid Highlighted Ads appear on the Home Page in the Top Fold under the Highlighted Listings Section in a randomized slideshow format. Highlighted Ads have a gold frame to attract travelers to the property. Highlighted Ads have an attractive blue banner. This is a great way to capture the attention of the traveler on the most visited page of the website.
Last Minute Deal Ads
Last Minute Deals As run for 14 Days - Last Minute Deal Ads appear on the popular Last Minute Deals Pages. Last Minute Deal Ads offer a "Offer Details" box to clearly identify your discount, special package, free night, promotion, etc... to attract travelers to book. Highlighted Ads have an attractive red sale tag to highlight the property. This is a great way to get fantastic exposure for any last minute deals, discounts or special offers you need to gain occupancy.
Be sure to add the Deal Description in the text box available on the Property Listing to highlight your offer.
How to Purchase Paid Ads
in your Host Dashboard;
- Navigate to the property that you are interested in promoting found under the "Listings" tab
- Click the blue "Boost Listing!" button
- Purchase the Paid Ad that you are interested in
- Follow the instructions for entering payment
- The paid ad will automatically be applied to your listing
- Note: for Last Minute Deal Ads only - enter the special offer description in the text field provided to advertise the details of the offer