- How to Upload Photos
Photos & Video Information
Photo Upload Tips
Uploading photos is quick and easy on Florida Rental By Owners (FLARBO)
Important Notes about Photos!
- Use high resolution images no less than 1024px x 768px for best results
- Do not use logos, watermarks or graphics on photos - we cannot market properties with logos (no newsletters, social feeds, tourism advertising, videos)
- Photos with watermarks, graphics and text overlay may be removed from the website and is up to the sole discretion of Florida Rental By Owners
- Avoid using photos with dates on them, again we cannot use these photos to market your property
- All photos must be your property and/or you have permission to use them as per the terms and conditions of Florida Rental By Owners
- If photos have been found to have been copyright infringed FLARBO reserves the right to remove the photo
How to Upload Photos
- In your Host Dashboard, click the "Listings" tab
- Click "Details" on the property you wish to edit
- Your vacation rental property will pop up
- Click "Photos" on the left menu
- Here you can edit and change the photos and video url link.
- Once you paste a url link in the field press the "save video settings"button
- A FLARBO customer team member will review the entry before authorization occurs
- Photos can be added by clicking in the rectangle field and uploading from your computer OR by dragging and dropping up to 10 photos at a time
- Be patient this process may take a few minutes depending on the size of the photos
- Max size of photos should be not more than 2 MB
- Photos should be in horizontal point of view. Vertical photos do not fit into the space provided
- Photos should be professional quality to increase booking requests
- Interior photos should have good lighting
- Include photos of both your interior, exterior and location to entice travelers
- Lead with your best photo of the most important amenity that your guests love
Editing Photo Captions
It's very beneficial to both the traveler and hosts to add descriptions to each photo. Titles on each photo is a selling opportunity to the traveler.
- Click on the green "edit caption" button on each photo to edit the description.
- Press SAVE if you edit a photo. (more on editing photos below).
Changing the Order of Photos
You can change the order of photos by pressing your mouse down on a photo and dragging it to place it in your ideal sequence. The first photo is your thumbnail. Sequences of photos is an important selling technique to visually tell the traveler how they will use your property and enjoy the surrounding areas. Be sure to add photos of the area attractions!