- How to Cancel a Booking
How to Cancel a Booking
Availability Calendar - How to Cancel a Booking
If you are using an iCAL URL link ensure that you follow the steps in detail
- Delete the booking from the "Master" calendar you are using first (ie: property management software)
- Proceed with the instructions below
Canceling a Booking
- Open your property listing you wish to edit on your Host Dashboard (Listings>Details)
- Click the Availability tab on the left menu
- Scroll down to the full list of "All Bookings"
- Locate the reservation you wish to cancel and press the "Edit" button
- Change the status to Canceled/Inactive
- Enter the details in the Description field
- Press save
- Validate that the booking has been canceled on your Availability Calendar
In some cases, where an iCal URL link is used for the property's Availability Calendar and depending on the timing of the synced calendar. You may have to remove the iCal URL link located in the property listing availability calendar first, then delete the booking on ALL of the listing website platforms where it is advertised and come back to Florida Rental By Owners to re-attach the iCal Availability Calendar URL link. This should only be needed where a booking persists after following the above steps to cancel it.
If you have any difficulties in canceling a reservation on your own feel free to contact us with the details of your issue and we will assist you. You can send us an email at [email protected].