- How to Answer Inquiries on a Cell Phone or iPad
Answering Inquiries on an iPad or Mobile View
Managing Inquiries on a Cell Phone or iPad Screen
Yes! You can answer your FLARBO inquiries directly from your mobile phone or iPad. This makes hosting from anywhere in the world a snap.
In your Host Dashboard:
- Click the Inquiries tab
- There is a rectangle section on the phone that contains the inquiries list
- Rotate your phone to see the full list better in a horizontal point of view
On the inquiries list:
- Place your finger on the screen (inside that list box) and scroll right to see the pink Inquiry Details button
- Press the Inquiry Details button to see the message details and respond to the traveler inside your dashboard
Once you click on the Inquiry Details button the message content will pop up. Here you can answer the inquiry within the dashboard or take the email address and traveler details and answer in your own PMS or business email address. The choice is up to you! We feel our hosts know the best way to convert and inquiry to a booking.
Tips for Answering Inquiries on Mobile and iPad devices
- Keep a template of your standard responses in a Notes section of your device, and copy and paste it into the dashboard reply. From there you can edit as needed.
- Always answer inquiries quickly to beat your competition - within 1 - 4 hours max
- Include points about the best features of your property
- Include the top 2 - 3 FAQs asked by your travelers (ie: how close is the beach)
- Include your best benefits of booking directly (ie: extra offers like beach service, fitness center membership, etc...)
- Include cancellation policies
- Include payment details
- Always include a simple call to action on the next steps the traveler needs to take to secure the reservation