"Stop clicking around the web, and endless window shopping for your next Siesta Key Vacation Property Rental, and take advantage of the super accommodation cost savings offered in “Every-Day Deals” and “Sell-Off Deals”, with a Direct-with-Owner gulfside Reservation at Siesta Breakers #603, with all gulfside beach amenities access."
Sun, Sand & *Save 20% to 45% per Week* at Siesta Breakers #603 in Siesta Key, FL
Direct-with-Owner "All-In Price" DISCOUNTED RENTAL RATES from $994 to $2,116 /Wk (variable season rates) & SAVINGS from $417 to $985 /Wk (variable season savings)
Visit the Siesta Breakers #603 web-site www.siestabreakers603.com to view 90 Exterior Photos, 35 Interior Photos & 104 Guest Reviews- Rated Excellent with 4.8 of 5 Stars
Full Week Rentals Only (Saturday to Saturday) – Occupancy: 6 Guests (maximum)
Arrival & Departure:
Check-in: After 4:00 PM
Check-out: Before 10:00 AM
For your convenience, you may arrive as early as you like before 4:00 PM on your arrival date, and use the common areas on the Siesta Breakers property (tennis courts, pools, lounges and chairs, private beach area, and restrooms), until you can access Siesta Breakers #603. You may also stay as late as you like after 10:00 AM on your departure date, and use the common areas on the Siesta Breakers property. Just be sure to park your vehicle in one of the visitor parking spots in front of the rental office, and not in the Siesta Breakers #603 reserved parking spot. Your unit key will open the restrooms in the pool area, as well as the tennis court gate, and you will have the access code for the security gates.
Property Owner Cancellation Policy (non-negotiable):
A cancellation request must be made by LESSEE(S) in writing and acknowledged by the LESSOR.
For reservations of less than 3 weeks: if a cancellation is made by LESSEE(S) more than 90 days prior to arrival date, a refund will be made minus a 15% cancellation fee.
In the event of a less than 90 days notification, all rental deposits by LESSEE(S) are forfeit.
No change in dates shortening the stay is allowed within 90 days from arrival date without loss of all deposits paid.
All deposits made on reservations for 3 weeks or more are non-refundable at anytime for any reason if cancelling.
Acts of Nature Policy (non-negotiable):
In the event of severe weather conditions (hurricanes, tropical storms, and tornados), red tide or similar poor water conditions, or any other acts of nature, COMPENSATION OR RESCHEDULING OF RENTAL ARE NOT OFFERED.
Under Florida law, establishments are not required to issue refunds for prepaid reservations unless rental cancellation terms state otherwise.
Severe Weather Conditions (Hurricanes, Tropical Storms & Tornados) & Mandatory Evacuations:
In the event that the unit becomes unavailable or uninhabitable due to naturally occurring events or entities, such as severe weather conditions (hurricanes, tropical storms, and tornados), and mandatory evacuations, COMPENSATION OR RESCHEDULING OF RENTAL ARE NOT OFFERED to non-arrivals or for early departures.
Any deposits and pre-paid rent will not be refundable, so it is highly recommended that travel/trip cancellation insurance is purchased to cover financial losses from cancellations.
Officially the Atlantic Hurricane season is June 1 to November 30th. However, the most probable time for hurricanes is from mid-September to mid-October.
Red Tide or Similar Poor Water Conditions:
In the event that during your stay there is an occurrence of red tide, or red tide is present upon arrival, COMPENSATION OR RESCHEDULING OF RENTAL ARE NOT OFFERED to non-arrivals or for early departures.
No compensation or rescheduling of rental are offered for the inconvenience of red tide or similar poor water conditions on Crescent Beach in Siesta Key, or the surrounding areas.
Complimentary Siesta Breakers WiFi:
Connection is available in the pool area.
Other people might be able to see information that you send over this network if you do not have a VPN service.
Xfinity WiFi Access Pass:
To purchase an access pass after your arrival in the unit, enable WiFi on your device and click onto xfinitywifi on the list of connections, and an Exfinity web page will appear. Click onto “Sign up” to purchase an access pass. After you have set up your account you will received a payment confirmation. Enable WiFi on your device and click onto xfinitywifi on the list of connections to access Exfinity Wifi.
2 Hour Pass- $2.95 - Day Pass- $7.95 - Week Pass- $19.95 - 30 Day Pass- $54.95
Access Pass is useable only on your current device.
Access Pass is not for use on Comcast roaming partner hot spots.
Other people might be able to see information that you send over this network if you do not have a VPN service.
Siesta Breakers #603 is a Gulf Side Beach Condo, 6th Floor, with a Gulf of Mexico, Crescent Beach & Pool Area View from a spacious Screened Lanai, and with all Gulf Side Beach Amenities Access at Siesta Breakers resort condominiums (north building), in Siesta Key, FL, located directly at the end of Stickney Point Road where it intersects with the main thoroughfare, Midnight Pass Road, offering easy access onto and off this increasingly popular tourist destination, an 8 miles long barrier island just offshore of Sarasota, with the Intra-Coastal Waterway of Roberts Bay and Little Sarasota Bay on the east side, and the azure waters of the Gulf of Mexico and Crescent Beach on the west side, with some of the most beautiful, soft, pristine white quartz sand in the world.
This ideal location also puts Siesta Breakers in the center of Crescent Beach, and for your added convenience, near 3 Shopping Centers within walking distance, a full service grocery store with a deli counter offering both hot and cold foods directly across the street, a nearby drug store with a post office and PC's available, a courier service, an assortment of stores, shops, boutiques, and salons, a liquor store, fine restaurants and entertainment, and seafood houses, even a marina with boat, kayak, jet-ski, scooter, scooter car, and bike rentals, and fishing and para-sailing charters also available.
The Siesta Breakers #603 living room opens through 14 foot, floor to ceiling impact glass doors onto a screened lanai with a View of the Pool Area, Crescent Beach and the sparkling aqua blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The master bedroom also opens onto the screened lanai, through 5 foot glass impact doors. Enjoy the balmy breeze from the lanai with a spectacular view of the gulf, surrounded by lush tropical greenery. You see a view of the Gulf of Mexico and Crescent Beach as soon as you enter the front door, reflected in 15 feet of floor to ceiling mirrors on the living room wall. Guests have complete access to all Siesta Breakers property amenities, including a large heated pool, an outdoor shower, 2 tennis courts (night play available on both), clubhouse, and a private beach area (250 feet from the condo), complete with beach lounges, and chairs. The property has paver brick driveways, and parking lot, with reserved covered parking for your vehicle, and a gas barbecues available by the tennis courts. Beach access is along a walkway, just minutes to a private piece of the crystal sands of Crescent Beach. Complimentary Siesta Breakers WiFi is available in the pool area.
Reasons for Siesta Breakers #603 Rental Appeal:
Siesta Breakers #603 over the years has become a very popular condo rental unit with an 11 year average occupancy rate of 78.9% and a returning guest rate of 53.5%, and for many obvious reasons:
1) Unit web-site provides Comprehensive and Detailed Information to guests about the unit, including Deals At-a-Glance and Payment Options Available on the Home page, Rental Rates – Deals – Availability, current Rental Availability Calendar, Siesta Breakers Property Description and surrounding area, 104 Guest Reviews from 4 rental web-sites, Unit & Resort Amenities, Photo Gallery of 90 exterior and 35 interior photos, Terms, Conditions & Restrictions, Map & Location, 66 Crescent Beach Condo Rental Rate Links, Site Map, and a fill-in reservation form on Contact & Reservations.
2) Direct-with-Owner Reservations offered to Guests.
3) Excellent Direct-with-Owner “All-In Price” DISCOUNTED RENTAL RATES offered to Guests.
4) Super accommodation Cost Savings received by Guests.
5) Comprehensive Arrival & Departure Information Package provided to guests 30 days prior to their arrival to give an advance opportunity for guests to begin planning their Florida sun vacation activities.
6) Area conveniences available within a few blocks walking distance from Siesta Breakers #603 because of the Central Location of the Siesta Breakers property on Crescent Beach, consisting of 18 assorted restaurants, cafés and eateries, 8 rental businesses, 2 liquor stores, 4 shops, 2 salons, grocery store, convenience store, real estate agent, bank, drug store, post office, florist, and a courier service.
7) Resort Amenities available to Guests at Siesta Breakers (see item O).
8) Ease of Access to and from the Siesta Breakers property.
9) Siesta Breakers is a Gated Property with a security access code required for vehicle entry, and pedestrian entry from the street, and from the beach.
10) Deposit Payment Options available to Guests (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Person-to-Person PayPal, and ZellePay).
11) 3% Cash Discount offered to Guests (payment by Person-to-Person no fee ZellePay).
12) Convenience of On-Line Reservations offered on Homeaway/VRBO (payment by Credit Card or eChecks for U.S. Residents only - service fee applicable to a maximum of $399.00).
13) Complimentary Poolside WiFi is available to guests at Siesta Breakers.
14) Since Siesta Breakers is an Xfinity WiFi Hotspot, a WiFi Access Pass for a single device is available on-line. 2 Hour Pass- $2.95 - Day Pass- $7.95 - Week Pass- $19.95 - 30 Day Pass- $54.95
15) Wheelchair Access to the pool area & Crescent Beach.
16) Siesta Breakers has a Power Failure Generator which will switch on during a power failure, and maintain lighting and elevator operation only. You must turn off the A/C during a power failure, and must not use the stove or the dryer, which also require 240 volts to operate.
Siesta Breakers #603 At-a-Glance Look-Up:
Alarm Clock Radios (2)
Blender & Hand Mixer
Ceiling Fans (3), A/C & Heating
Drip Coffee Maker
DVD & VCR Player
Impact Sliding Glass Doors
Iron & Ironing Board
Linens & Towels
Range / Oven / OTR Microwave
Refrigerator / Freezer / Ice Maker
Storm Door with Screen
Tableware, Glasses & Cooking Utensils
Telephones / Answering Machine (3 cordless)
TV’s (2) & Cable
Washer & Dryer
Siesta Breakers #603 Property Details:
A/C & Heating: Central
Area: 1,265 Feet2 / 120M2
Beds: 2 Queen & 2 Twin
Lanai: Screened (with accessed from living room and master bedroom)
Level: 6th Floor
Location: Gulf Side
Maximum Capacity: 6
Minimum Stay: 7 Nights (Saturday to Saturday Only)
Pets: NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE UNIT OR ON THE PROPERTY
RV's, Trucks, Boats, Trailers, Motorcycles, or Motor Scooters: NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY
Sliding Glass Doors: Impact glass (floor to ceiling in the living room and standard size in master bedroom)
Smoke Alarm: Central
Smoking: NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE UNIT
Standard Occupancy: 4
View: Gulf of Mexico, Crescent Beach & Pool Area
Washer & Dryer: YES
Wheelchair Accessible: YES
Crescent Beach: 250 Feet
Siesta Beach: 1.3 Miles
Turtle Beach: 2.6 Miles
Siesta Key Village: 3.1 Miles, 8 Minutes by Car or 59 Minutes Walking Along the Beach
Casey Key: 10 Miles
Lido Key: 10 Miles
Longboat Key: 13 Miles
At-a-Glance Siesta Breakers Vacation Condominiums Property Amenities:
Guests have complete access to all Siesta Breakers vacation condominiums property amenities, including:
Beach Rental Businesses & Services Nearby (boats, jet skis, kayaks, paddleboards, bikes, scooters, parasailing, boat tours, fishing charters, fishing tackle, live bait, and baby equipment)
Clubhouse (open Mon to Sat 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
Complimentary Siesta Breakers WiFi Access (available in the pool area)
Directly on the Gulf of Mexico, Crescent Beach
Elevated Beach Access Walkway with Benches (through protected wild sea oats growth area)
Elevators (at east and west ends of the 2 buildings)
Gas Barbecues (in the tennis court area)
Gated Pedestrian Street & Beach Access (security code access)
Large Heated Pool (“L” shaped & gated)
Large Paver Pool Deck with Tables, Umbrellas, Lounges, and Chairs
No Smoking in Any Units (this includes walkways & lanais)
Non-Smoking Areas (pool area & beach area)
Not Allowed on the Property (RVs, Trucks, Boats, Trailers, Motorcycles, or Motor Scooters)
On-Site Rental/Sales Office (open Mon to Sat 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
Outdoor Shower (in the pool area)
Paver Entranceway & Driveways
Pets are Not Allowed (in any rental units or on the property)
Power Failure Generator (maintains elevator operation & lighting)
Private Crescent Beach Access (security code access)
Private White Sand Beach Area, with Lounges and Chairs (250 Feet from the condo)
Reserved Covered Parking
Restrooms in Pool Area
Rinse Station with Benches (at beach access)
Security Gates (security code access)
Short Walk to Beach Shops, Grocery & Dining
Tennis Courts (2 lighted)
Vehicle Security Gates (in with security code access & out)
Wheelchair Access (to the pool area & Crescent Beach)