Check Out The Villages, Live Entertainment 7 Nights a week in 5 different venues. Next Available Date April 2024

city of The Villages Vacation Rentals
  • Sleeps 6
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 1500 sqft.


Description

Location-Location-Location WOW!!! Next available date April 2024  This home has a Million Dollar view & walking distance of the New Sawgrass Town Center and located 20 Feet from your back lanai of the New Clifton Cove 18 Hole Putting Green. Includes use of a Golf Cart. Also, walking distance to New Ezell Regional Rec Center, Adult Pool, & Southern Oaks Championship Golf Course. This home is even equipped with Golf Putters and Golf Balls for you to step out of the house and start playing golf for free. No Tee Time needed just start playing. Location-Location-Location: If you want to be near the newest & greatest of what's happening in The Villages this home location is for you. This fully furnished brand-new Cottage Home...

Read More

Amenities

  • Beach Chairs
  • Beach Towels
  • Deck / Patio
  • Golf Resort
  • Lawn / Garden
  • Outdoor Furniture
  • Porch / Veranda
  • Putting Green
  • Tennis
  • Satellite / Cable
  • TV
  • Air Conditioning
  • Basic Soaps
  • Bed Linens Provided
  • Coin Laundry
  • Dryer
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Iron & Board
  • Toilet Paper
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • Wireless Internet
  • Garage
  • Internet
  • Living Room
  • Paper Towels
  • Parking
  • Shampoo
  • Blender
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Grill
  • Ice Maker
  • Kitchen
  • Kitchenette
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Pantry Items
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster
  • Communal Pool
  • Heated Pool
  • Hot Tub
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Pool
  • Spa Whirlpool
  • Budget Friendly
  • Children welcome
  • Luxury
  • Senior Friendly
  • Activities / Restaurants Guide
  • Alarm Clock
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dining Area
  • Gated Community
  • Gated Entry
  • Golf Cart
  • Hot Tub Spa
  • Keyless Entry System
  • Lanai / Gazebo
  • Outdoor Gas Grill
  • Picnic Table

Location Info

Location-Location-Location: If you want to be near the newest & greatest of what's happening in The Villages this home location is for you. This fully furnished brand-new Cottage Home sits 20 feet adjacent to the Clifton Cove 18 Hole Putting Green (Golf Course View..no reservation needed to play just walk right out & starting putting). In that same complex all within walking distance & your view: "The Market at Sawgrass Grove", "Ezell Regional Rec Center", "McGrady's Restaurant/Pub", "Outdoor Stage w/Live Entertainment & Dancing 7 Nights a Week", "Stadium Seating on Pickleball Courts", "Neighborhood Pool & Sports Pool". Also, within a short car or golf cart drive you will find easy access to: Southern Oaks Championship Golf Course and New Pitch and Putt golf courses "Town Square in Brownwood", and "Magnolia & Lake Denton Shopping Centers". Too numerous to mention are tons of Pools, Walking, Hiking, & Bike Trails, Pickleball/Tennis Courts, Championship/Executive Golf Courses, Shopping, Restaurants, and Rec Centers are all available with easy accessibility.


Rates

Nightly rates range from $160.00 to $160.00


Calendar


About Owner

My name is Ron Kieffner and I am the owner of this rental. You deal directly with me with all paper work, renting the home support, and any info you need to know about The Villages. I have a permanent home in The Villages which I am present 80% of the time. I have also a 2nd home in Jasper Indiana where I spend the other 20% of my time. I have owned rental property in The Villages since 2002 and I know every amendity what it takes to make a renter very very Happy to rent from me. I return phone calls, texts, and emails on a timely manner. My phone # is 502-396-8677 and email is [email protected]


Policies

Check-In Time : 04:00 PM
Check-Out Time : 10:00 AM
  • Suitable for Children

General Policies

See GENERAL POLICIES at the end of the General Description under MISC INFO:

House Rules

See HOUSE RULES at the end of the General Description under MISC INFO:

Terms & Conditions

See TERMS & CONDITIONS at the end of the General Description under MISC IINFO:

Cancellation Policy

See CANCELLATION POLICY the end of the General Description under MISC INFO:

Sign In

Not registered yet?
Click here for traveler sign up
Click here for host sign up
Select your Account Type :
You will receive an email containing a link allowing you to reset your password to a new preferred one.

Register


Already have an account?