Direct Gulf Front! Ground Floor Corner! Tampa Bay area Florida!

city of Indian Shores Vacation Rentals
from/per night $180
  • Sleeps 4
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • 1104 sqft.


Description

SUN, SAND, and SEA!! Combine those with a really nice place to stay and you have a tropical paradise! Indian Shores is a beautiful and peaceful beach, ideal for a quiet, relaxing vacation. There's nothing like being able to step out the back door and take a walk on the beach in the evening while the sun sets over the water. Get the blood pumping with a brisk walk in the early morning or gather on the beach with good company and relax as the waves wash up on the shoreline any time of day or night. This tastefully decorated two bedroom, two bath condo sleeps four. Located on the ground floor, you will never have to wait for an elevator. Simply walk up to the corner unit from your reserved parking space and enter your personal code in the ...

Read More

Amenities

  • Beach Chairs
  • Deck / Patio
  • Outdoor Furniture
  • DVD Player
  • Satellite / Cable
  • TV
  • Air Conditioning
  • Bed Linens Provided
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Iron & Board
  • Wireless Internet
  • Living Room
  • Parking
  • Blender
  • Coffee Maker
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Ice Maker
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster
  • Communal Pool
  • Heated Pool
  • Pool
  • Children welcome
  • Alarm Clock
  • Beach Umbrellas
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dining Area
  • Freezer
  • Keyless Entry System

Rates & Fees

Nightly rates range from $180.00 to $230.00

From To Minimum Stay Nightly Rate
2024-01-01 2024-07-31 30 nights $220.00
2024-08-01 2024-12-31 30 nights $180.00
2025-01-01 2025-07-31 30 nights $230.00
2025-08-01 2025-12-31 30 nights $180.00

Calendar


About Owner

Locally owned.


Policies

Check-In Time : 03:00 PM
Check-Out Time : 10:00 AM
  • Suitable for Children

General Policies

One month minimum rental. $400 monthly discount for two month rental. $500 monthly discount for three month or more rental.  Mandatory additional 13% of rental amount to be added for Florida taxes. There is also an additional $150 cleaning fee and a refundable (barring any damages) security deposit of $500 to be added.  25% of the rental amount (not including Florida taxes or fees) is to be paid upon reserving the unit and this amount is non-refundable. This is the reservation deposit. The remaining 75% of the rental amount plus all Florida taxes, the cleaning fee and the security deposit will be paid 45 days prior to taking occupancy of the unit. This second payment is fully refundable should something happen that would cause y...

Read More

House Rules

This is a no smoking condo.  If you wish to smoke you may do so outdoors in the designated smoking areas.  Per building association rules, renters or guests are not allowed to bring their pets on property.  You will have one assigned parking space. A parking hangtag will be provided and must be attached to rearview mirror while in parking lot. Only standard private passenger vehicles are allowed in parking lot. Limited guest parking is available on "first come, first served" basis or guests may park across the street at the public boat ramp for a fee. Do not hang laundry or towels from railings. Do not remove chairs or lounges from the pool or deck. Rules posted in the lobby and pool area will be strictly enforced. The use of propane and...

Read More

Terms & Conditions

Cancellation Policy

If you need to cancel prior to your occupancy date, the reservation deposit is non-refundable. If you do not pay the second 75% payment plus FL taxes, cleaning fee and security deposit 45 days or more before your occupancy date without notifying us or your intent to cancel, we will make three good faith attempts to contact you to determine your intentions. If we do not receive a response from you we will cancel your reservation for non-payment. We suggest vacation insurance if you feel you may need to cancel. Once you occupy the rental, nothing is refundable other than the security deposit, barring any damages.

Sign In

Not registered yet?
Click here for traveler sign up
Click here for host sign up
Select your Account Type :
You will receive an email containing a link allowing you to reset your password to a new preferred one.

Register


Already have an account?