- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1600 sqft.
- Pets Allowed
Escape to the Florida Keys ~ Located in the heart of Marathon, this waterfront, single-family home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, and dockage with quick ocean access. You can be diving, snorkeling, or have your lines in the water in no time! We are a mere few minutes to Sombrero Beach, the Turtle Hospital, and Crane Museum.
Immaculate and tastefully furnished, this lovely home is on a side street in a quiet, residential neighborhood on the Atlantic side of our Island.
We offer a beautiful hot tub, outdoor seating, and plenty of privacy for your family.
Our open Living and Dining Room concept will make you feel like you are right at home with plenty of seating for everyone and tastefully decorated with “Living in the Keys” ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Furniture
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Bed Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Living Room
- RV & Boat Parking
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Boat Friendly
- Budget Friendly
- Children welcome
- Activities / Restaurants Guide
- Cooking Utencils
- Dining Area
- Hot Tub Spa
- Terrace / Balcony
You can also fly into Ft Lauderdale Airports. The drive is about 2 1/2 hours from Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. Keys Shuttle is also a great option to get to and from the airport. Locally, there are many cabs that will take you anywhere in the Marathon Area for low fares.
Also check out flying into Key West - rental car pick up is seemless, the trip to our place from there is about an hour.
Rates & Fees
|From||To||Minimum Stay||Nightly Rate|
Check-Out Time : 09:30 AM
- Pet(s) Allowed : Pet fee of $175/week applies
- Suitable for Children
General PoliciesCheckout is 9:30 AM but no later than 10 AM.
Rates are based on 6 person occupancy. Additional guests are $140/week each. Per city regulations, we cannot have more than 8 guests at a time.
25% is due upon booking. The remaining 75% is due 60 days prior to check in.
There is a 12.5% Florida tax rate (which includes state and county taxes).
You must be 25 or older to book.
No more than 8 guests per city requlations.
There is a lower level sleeping area with a bathroom so if stairs are a problem, there is this option but the main kitchen and living space is up one flight of stairs.
Terms & ConditionsWe can accommodate stays other than a Saturday to Saturday in some cases. If you have special requests, please don't hesitate to contact us to try to help you with your dates and special rates for longer stays.
If you are interested in booking, please send me an inquiry, I will receive a text and an email from this site and generally respond within a few minutes. I'll send you a custom rental agreement and will contact you by phone and email to confirm your details.
In order to receive a refund of your deposit, you must cancel no less than 60 days prior to check in. We will refund you in full less a $50 cancellation fee (to cover processing charges). Hurricane Cancellation Policy: We do not offer refunds for cancellations due to Hurricanes or Tropical Storms unless there is an evacuation order. In this case, we'll refund your unused portion of your stay. Please consider purchasing third-party trip insurance (example Allianz Travel). Pandemic Policy: Check for travel insurance options for coverage. This hasn't been something to worry about before. Our policy is that we'll issue a 100% credit in cases of evacuation orders or in the event the Keys is closed to tourists. Generali Travel Insurance ha...
GREAT VACATION IN MARATHON!!!!
"The Yellow House was fantastic(as always). It was very clean and everything worked the way we wanted it too. We had a great time and are already looking forward to next year's trip. Sherry and Jay treated us like part of their family and we could not have asked for better hosts. I have already told my friends/co-workers about this place and have recommended it highly. The fishing/lobster diving we did was a great way for the family to enjoy time together. Once again, we had a great time in Marathon and we look forward to next year's vacation!"
A little piece of paradise
"Clean and nicely decorated. Great entertaining area with hot tub. Relaxing getaway."
Great house Plenty of space
"Parts of the dock in disrepair and canal cut very shallow, House was large and great for multiple couples."
Very nice house and plenty room
"The house was great there was plenty parking and plenty room in the house for us and plenty room for.my boat on the sea wall the only thing is the canal is very shallow but other wise the house was great and a perfect"
"The house was amazing, and Michelle was incredible. We were so impressed we are coming back in July."