You found your Beachfront Paradise! Ocean Villa in Panama City Beach has 125 units only with 200 feet of sugar-sand beach frontage. The resort is located in the center of PCB close to everything: shops, groceries, Walmart, restaurants, bars, entertainment and recreational activities for all ages. Our Beachfront Paradise Condo:
* On the 6th floor
* DISCOUNT ON LOUNGE BEACH CHAIRS & UMBRELA FROM MARCH TO OCTOBER. Contact me for details.
* 2BR/2BA; 1147sq. ft. with 270 sq. ft. balcony in front of the MBR & LR
* The unit has 9 ft. ceiling and crown molding
* Newly renovated. New beds, new paint, new sleeper-sofa...
* MBR has a King size bed and upscale furniture
* MBR has a panoramic sliding door to a huge balcony with beachfront view of the Gulf
* 2nd BR has the size of the MBR with 2 full-size beds, nicely decorated
* Every BR has a private access to a bathroom with a bathtub
* LR has a new sleeper-sofa and beautiful new furniture nicely decorated
* LR has a panoramic sliding door to a huge balcony with beachfront view granite countertops, nice cabinets and it is fully-equipped for your needs
* 3 TVs ( one in every room)
* Wi-Fi in the unit
* Washer and Dryer in-unit
* All linens and towels provided
* 6 patio chairs & table for 6 on the balcony
* 2 patio beds & small table on the balcony
* 2 beach umbrellas & a beach chair in the condo
Ocean Villa Resort features include:
* Two pools (an indoor/outdoor seasonally heated pool and an additional outdoor pool)
* Hot tub for 12
* 2 Pergola-covered barbecue grills
* Picnic area, and upscale pool furniture.
* Steam Room
* Oceanfront fitness center with TV overlooking the pools and the beach
* Free Wi-Fi
* 3 high-speed Elevators
* Free Covered Parking Garage on the two lower levels of the building
* Third-floor access to a covered walkway connected to an additional covered parking garage across the street.
* Meeting/game room in third-floor Lobby area for gatherings
* Wi-Fi also available in pool area
* Beautiful, tropically landscaped grounds
* Additional Beach chair and umbrella rental
* Unlike many other PCB buildings, the condenser of the AC is outside the unit and the HVAC system inside is really quiet.
* Strict non-smoking rules including no smoking on the balconies.
|Address: 10625 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407, USA|
|Zip Code: 32407|
|Nearest Airport||ECP||17.9 miles|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$150 - $205||$799 - $1,499||$1,399 - $1,499||1 Nights||-|
|cleaning fee||Required||$110||One time|
|Florida tax||Required||13%||One time|
|refundable deposit||Required||$250||One time|
My family and I stayed in this condo last week and it was more than we could have hoped for! The furnishings were beautiful, very clean and we lacked for nothing. It was on the 6th floor and the view was amazing. Parking was easy in and out and the building had every ammenity we needed. The balcony was huge and inside was very roomy. The owner was very kind and easy to work with and went out of the way to make sure we had everything we needed. The location of the condo couldn't have been more perfect and was close to EVERYTHING! Walking distance to Pineapple Willie's, a short drive from grocery stores and shopping and very close to area attractions and great nightlife! We were hesitant at first about the price, but it was well worth every Penny! We vacation in PCB a lot and have stayed at several places, even another condo at Ocean Villa, but this one will be where we stay from now on. It was a wonderful vacation getaway and we can't wait for our next visit and stay at this condo!
Stayed May, 2017
My family and I just loved staying at this condo, the place was clean and had a great layout. This was our first time to PCB as a family and it had a ton to do for the kids (ours are 3 & 7). The pool was large and our kids just loved and so did I. The owner is wonderful to deal with and she very responsive to any questions I asked her and will make sure your right at home.
Stayed June, 2016
My family and I just returned from a week stay in this condo. We visit PCB every spring break and this was one of the best stays we have had so far. The condo was perfect for our needs, it had everything we needed for our stay. We never had a feeling like we were staying in a condo, felt more like home. The owner was great to deal with and very responsive to any questions we had. We can't wait to return next Spring Break!!
Stayed April, 2016
My family had a great 2 week vacation in March in that condo. It was our first time in Ocean Villa and we loved it. We enjoyed the fantastic views from the 6th floor...you can see the beach, the ocean, the pools just by seating on the huge balcony. We had breakfast, lunch and some times even dinner on the balcony. The beds were very comfortable and the condo was well equipped with everything that we needed. The furniture were very nice and the unit was really spacious. Very nice and clean property. The owner was very easy to talk to and really helpful and prompt. We are definitely planning to return next year. Best time ever!
Stayed March, 2016
My wife and I spent the month of Fed. In this unit,occasionally having guest bringing our total to 6 persons. We had ample room,the views are perfect from the 6th floor, the management and grounds keepers were very accommodating,the heated pools were wonderful location perfect! Very comfortable and relaxing condo.
Stayed January, 2016