Relaxing 'Home Away from Home' Tropical Paradise - 3 Houses from the beach. Located on the quiet, North end of the Island. Perfect location for Amazing Sunsets and great Shell Collecting! Easy access to the Beach! This cozy home offers 4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a Heated Pool surrounded by lush Tropical Plants. The Master Bedroom is located on the Main floor along with a 2nd Bedroom with a Daybed & Trundle and play area including a Kid's Desk. This room with the daybed has a low ceiling - perfect for kids, but not suitable for those over 6 ft. tall. On the 2nd floor, there is a bunk room with 3 Twin beds and a 4th Bedroom with a Queen bed and a bathroom.
Wireless Internet is provided along with a Desk in an area off the Master Bedroom. Free Local and Long Distance Calls. Many EXTRA amenities provided: beach chairs, beach wagon, beach towels, beach umbrella, beach/pool toys as well as 4 beach cruisers!
|Address: Anna Maria, FL|
|Zip Code: 34216|
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$450 - $600||$1,800 - $4,200||-||7 Nights||-|
|April 06-Apr-2019 - 12-Apr-2019||-||-||$1,800||-||7 Nights||Sat|
|Price for: 4 Persons, Extra person price: $ 20 /Person /Night|
|Late April - May 27-Apr-2019 - 24-May-2019||-||-||$2,300||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Summer 25-May-2019 - 28-Jun-2019||$450||-||$3,000||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Week of July 4th 29-Jun-2019 - 05-Jul-2019||$600||-||$4,200||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Summer 06-Jul-2019 - 09-Aug-2019||-||-||$3,000||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|August 10-Aug-2019 - 30-Aug-2019||-||-||$2,300||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|September 31-Aug-2019 - 27-Sep-2019||-||-||$1,900||-||7 Nights||-|
|Fall 28-Sep-2019 - 22-Nov-2019||-||-||$2,300||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Price for: 6 Persons, Extra person price: $ 20 /Person /Night|
|Thanksgiving 23-Nov-2019 - 29-Nov-2019||-||-||$2,800||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Early December 30-Nov-2019 - 20-Dec-2019||-||-||$1,800||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Cleaning/Supply/Equipment Fee||Required||$280||One time|
|Local & State Taxes||Required||12%||One time|
|Pet Fee||Optional / Seasonal||$100||One time|
|Security Deposit||Required||$250||One time|
As soon as we walked in the door we felt right at home! The home was very clean and had a well stocked kitchen. Beach towels were also provided. The bed & pillows in the upstairs bedroom was very comfortable! We loved the location - just a short walk to the beach. Hurricane Michael tried to dampen our stay, but it was still amazing! We will definitely be back and recommend this home for families with children. Ammey was very helpful and she responded quickly to our questions regarding the weather conditions!
Stayed October, 2018
This adorable completely remodeled home was perfect for our family. Attention to detail was noticed. Beds extremely comfortable! Pool was awesome!! Walk to beach was short and easy!! Home provided everything we needed!! Thank you!!!
Stayed June, 2018
Such a great stay! We ended up extending for a few days. We were traveling with 11 month old twins and Ammey was awesome to have high chairs and cribs there for us! 100 feet from beach access and a short walk to most of the really good restaurants on the island. I would highly recommend staying here!
Stayed May, 2018
Lovely comfortable home on the north end of island. Walking distance to many things. Beautiful beach. Would definitely come back :)
Stayed April, 2018
We love AMI. The Toasty Coconut was exactly as stated in the description. Very clean and comfortable. Proximity to all that the island has to offer is great.
Stayed March, 2018
Great location to shops, restaurants, and a beautiful beach. Very comfortable and equipped for families with little. For adults, maybe suitable for 6. House is more than well equipped and clean. Pool was warm and clean and comfortable seating.
Stayed November, 2017
My wife and I were down in Anna Maria for our honeymoon the week of thanksgiving and it was the best time of our lives. The house was fully equipped with everything we needed, from beach towels, 4 wheel carts to take to the beach, to very nice beach chairs and umbrellas. It also had everything you would need for an infant/toddler as well. It was only a 2-3 minute walk to the beach and to numerous restaurants. The owner Ammey was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend this property and my family will be booking it again when we go next year
Stayed November, 2017
Such a great time at the house for 4 nights. I'll give a bullet point list of what we loved below. But first let me say that Ammey was fantastic. We emailed her a few days before sharing our concern that the pool be well heated, as a cold front was bringing low temperatures. She quickly responded by adjusting the heat even a few degrees warmer for us- and it was perfect for the entirety of our stay. A huge plus for our 3 kids who hate cold water!
What we loved:
* The house is so charming. It looks small from the front but it is very spacious! It's very clean with modern, updated furnishings. Well stocked with everything needed to cook meals, which we did most nights. Very comfortable beds!
* Having a heated pool all to ourselves! And plenty of furniture out by the pool, including a table with 6 chairs. We ate most of our meals outside. And lots of pool toys for the kids.
* Such a short walk to the beach. Maybe 3-4 minutes to the water. The beach area nearest the house is really uncrowded and quiet- at least in late October/early November.
* All the beach equipment you could need. We made good use of the cart and chairs.
* The little kids room with the day bed and the play area. Our almost 2 year old loved reading the books in there. Having a rocking chair to rock her to sleep at night!
What to know:
* The pool is all one depth. I am thinking it's about 5 feet. Our older two kids are good swimmers for their age, so that wasn't a problem. But just good to know it's not a a pool with both a shallow and a deeper end.
* The house does have an interesting layout, I'm sure because it has sections that were added later. There is a bit of a maze on the first floor between the master bathroom, laundry room, and smaller kids room with the daybed. Still, the space is used really well. There is a really nice, large closet area with drawers, clothes racks, and shelves that we could store all of our stuff in. The laundry is right next to that kids bedroom, so make sure the buzzer is off on the washer and dryer if you do laundry while your kids are sleeping next door!
We ate at Harry's and Grill for burgers one night. Nice seating outside. Food is classic pub fare. We also had a pizza from J Burns. We really liked it! Don't usually love thin crust, but this was very good. Cheaper meal for the whole family, too!
Hope we can stay again in the future!
Stayed October, 2017
This was our family’s second stay at the Toasty Coconut.
Ammey is simply wonderful. She really was so easy to communicate with and helpful in everything.
This is a great home, so close to the beach, but also to Gulf Drive and Pine Street shopping. It’s very clean and well decorated. The pool is now salt filtered and really easy on the skin!
Our family had a great stay and hope to return to the Coconut soon!
Stayed October, 2017
My wife and I stayed for two weeks in the Crazy Coconut and we loved everything there. The house is very well maintained and you will find everything you need there. The pool is very nice for a swim in the morning. To the beach it is a 3 minute walk. We will definitely return to the Crazy Cococnut as it is one of the nicest houses we ever had on Anna Mari Island!
Stayed October, 2017