Welcome to Sunset Margarita!
391 Aruba Circle #301
Bradenton, Florida (Just OFF Anna Maria Island, FL)
Managed by Once Upon A Beach Vacation Rentals
Less than 2 miles from the Anna Maria Public Beach in the highly desirable brand new Margaritaville’s One Particular Harbour complex, clean, beautiful and bright!
Third floor condominium accessible by elevator
1456 sq. ft.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT so has limited reviews! Check out the Manager section for information on us!
- Kitchen, Dining, Living w/ TV
- 1 King Bedroom w/ TV, En-Suite Full Bathroom & Walk in Closet
- 1 King Bedroom w/ TV, Closet, Twin Rolloway Bed (Ottoman)
- Hall Full Bath w/ Tub/Shower Combo
- Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances, Island Seating
- Sonos Sound System, DVD Player, DVDs, Books, Games
- Stove/Double Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator w/ Ice & Water, Garbage Disposal, Coffeemaker (12 cup), Blender, Crock Pot, Toaster, Kitchenware, Margaritaville Blender/Drink Maker
- Shared Heated Pool, Splash Pad, Grilling/Picnic Area, Playground
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Covered parking for 1, Additional parking first come first serve available
- A/C, Heat, Cable Television, Wireless Internet, Linens, Towels
- DVD Player, Games, Toys, Hair Dryer, Iron/Ironing Board
- Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Cooler, Bikes
This luxury newly built 2 bedroom condo is located on the third floor of the highly desirable Margaritaville’s One Particular Harbour waterfront gated community alongside Anna Maria Island Sound and less than 2 miles (or 5 minute ride) from the pristine Anna Maria Island public beach on the Gulf of Mexico!
The home has a fully stocked and equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances for making meals at home! There is island seating for entertaining as well as dining seating for 4. The master bedroom has a king bed with luxurious linens, plantation shutters, walk-in closet, TV, and en-suite full master bath with walk-in shower and double vanity. The second bedroom has a king bed, TV, closet, and twin rollaway bed tucked away in an ottoman. There is also a hall full bath with shower/tub combo as well as in unit laundry with washer and dryer!
The condo has one designated oversized covering parking space and locked storage on the ground floor and comes equipped with beach gear including chairs, umbrella, beach towels, cooler, and even 2 bikes!
While vacationing for less than 30 days… enjoy the shared community clubhouse with showers and restrooms, heated pool, kid splash pad, playground, and grilling/picnic area with propane grills amd complete with Tiki covered tables and adirondack chairs for relaxing and enjoying your Cheeseburger in Paradise! Or take a short stroll over to the brand new onsite Floridays Restaurant with outdoor Tiki Bar and sweeping bay and sunset views!
Bring your boat! Open to the public, the onsite marina offers both wet and dry stack boat storage with direct, water access to Intercoastal and the Gulf of Mexico! Or if you are a member of Freedom Boat Club you can enjoy access from their onsite location!
Staying 30 days or longer? Get additional access to the complex’s Harbor Isle luxury bayside clubhouse with heated bayside pool, bar/lounge, restaurant, and fitness center.
Great for a couple or two, small family, those who have trouble with stairs, snowbirds, or friends! Extended stays are welcome! This complex does not allow smoking. Pets allowed with prior approval only and payment of pet fee.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$220 - $500||-||-||5 Nights||-|
Our family had a great stay while down for a soccer tournament. Will come again!
Stayed April, 2021
Property Great!! Bedrooms on opposite sides of condo great design. Screened in sun porch awesome as well.....one recommendation for AMI....rent a golf cart!!!!...we booked too late to get one....thanks again
Stayed March, 2021