$299/nite last minute availability through September 28, 2019!
Special offer period: 07/31/2019 - 09/28/2019
Guests brag, "'Happily Ever After' Luxury Playhouses have the best homes for kids in Orlando" and that our beautifully themed homes offer more fun for kids AND adults than Disney resorts!!! (Yes, your many hours of hunting down the perfect vacation property are finally over... Come find your "Happily Ever After" here in the Ultimate Disney Playhouse!!!) And our proximity to Disney CAN'T BE BEAT... Your arrival at the Disney parks is quicker from here, even than by shuttling from a Disney resort!
WE COINED THE TERM, BUT WHAT ARE THE FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT A "LUXURY PLAYHOUSE" ???
***A Disney-themed home MUST be as close to Disney as possible!!! Total drive time, from our homes to parking lots, is just 5-10 minutes to any of the Disney parks!
***Immersive, gorgeously-themed rooms to delight guests, young and old!
*** Fun toys for little ones--themed dolls, figures, ships, etc., to let young imaginations run wild during quiet time at home...
***Beautiful cosplay-quality costumes for ALL ages and sizes (including light sabers, play swords, princess tiaras, etc) for family dress-up parties, or just photo ops with our rooms for backdrops!
***Home Movie Theater with HUNDREDS of 3D and 2D movies, including all the Disney and Universal family favorites!
***Both XBOX One and Playstation 4 gaming systems with dozens of games for groups to battle in sports, or harmonize in Karaoke!
****Gorgeous, always comfortably-heated aqua-blue pool and family-sized spa. Multiple child-protective locks, gates, and youth life jackets are provided for kids' safety around the pool, and mom and dad's peace of mind.
***Family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook are open, with tall ceilings and gorgeous pool views, forming a great gathering area for families and friends.
***Sumptuous mattresses with luxurious linens and pillows for all beds!
***Three (of the four) beautiful king bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms! (Cinderella, Belle, and Jasmine/Aladdin)
***Three family suites keep younger kids close by at night if needed. (Cinderella, Jasmine/Aladdin, and Star Wars)
***Fully-stocked home, from top to bottom, with dozens of small appliances in the kitchen including BOTH Mr. Coffee and Keurig, and 5+ Disney themed waffle irons; beautiful diningware for adults AND fun Disney themed plastic tableware for kids; beach and pool towels; beach chairs, umbrellas, and sand toys; hair dryers; alarm clocks (optional white noise); baby supplies including pack-n-plays, strollers and high chairs, etc,.
***Huge, 105-gallon water heater means everyone gets a hot shower!!!
***Five quality Televisions, each equipped with Cable, Roku and Blu-ray players. FREE WIFI. FREE CALLS TO USA AND CANADA.
********************Check out our other "Happily Ever After" Luxury Vacation Playhouse ON THIS WEBSITE (enter the listing # 1301 on the home page search field) ********************
MAIN LEVEL FLOOR PLAN:
***VAULTED FAMILY GREAT ROOM
- Leather, button-tufted sofas with 2 side chairs.
- 60 inch TV with Roku, Blu-ray. Ceiling fan.
***FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN
- Dining table seats up to 10 guests; breakfast bar with 5 stools seats more.
- Porcelain dinnerware for large groups, including Disney themed plasticware for kids
- Fridge Icemaker
- Cookware (sized small to large stock pots) for the range/stove-top
- Mr. Coffee coffeemaker and Keurig
- Hand mixer and Ninja blender
- Family sized: griddle; crock pot, toaster (plus an additional "Star Wars" toaster), rice maker
- Multiple Disney waffle irons (Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, Princess, Frozen), etc.
-2 kids' high chair dining seats.
***ALWAYS HEATED, CRYSTAL-BLUE POOL & SPILLOVER SPA
- All pool and spa heating is included FREE!
- Covered lanai and outdoor dining set with seating for everyone, with up to 12 seated at the huge dining table, and 8 or more seated around the pool in chaise loungers.
- Use of the propane gas grill is also included FREE. A charcoal grill is also provided.
- Removable child safety fence sections the pool off securely. Pool toys and toddler-sized life jackets are complimentary. Home interior doors are also equipped with child safety locks and alarms.
***CINDERELLA KING, TWIN CARRIAGE, AND BABY CRIB FAMILY SUITE (sleeps 3, plus baby)
- Beautiful french-styled King bed, side tables, dresser, and large armoire. Ceiling fan.
- Twin-sized carriage bed with locking, barn-style doors for privacy from the king bedroom.
- Standard-sized crib is in the walk-in closet for quiet, separate sleeping quarters for baby!
- Gorgeous Cinderella costume gowns, sized infant to adult!
- Direct pool access from the small carriage bedroom, with multiple child safety locks and bolts on the doors.
- Largest Ensuite Master Bathroom with double sinks and huge walk-in shower!
***STAR WARS KING BEDROOM AND ANNAKIN'S STARFIGHTER FAMILY SUITE
- King bed, C3PO and R2D2 side tables, ceiling fan, 47 inch TV, Blu-ray, Roku.
- Full/Double Starfighter bed, ceiling fan, locking pocket doors for privacy from the King bedroom.
- Detached Star Wars-themed bathroom with walk-in shower is just three steps (directly across) in the hall.
***EWOKS ON STAR WARS' PLANET ENDOR BEDROOM
- Two twin beds on log bunks, with ladder access to top.
- Nine ft tall AT-ST (Star Wars' Imperial chicken walker) and five life-sized Ewoks!
- Dozens of Star Wars cosplay-quality costumes, sized infant to adult, with light sabers, helmets, etc.
- Loads of Star Wars play figures and ships!
***HARRY POTTER HOGWARTS MOVIE THEATER
- Movie projector with 122 inch (8ft x 5ft) 3D theater screen, with hundreds of 3D and 2D favorite blu-ray movies by Disney and Universal, etc.
- Reclining, leather sofa sectional with full/double-sized pull/out sofabed!
- TWO full/double-sized beds in the Hogwarts bunkbed! With the pull-out sofabed, this room can sleep 6!!!
- Playstation 4 & XBOX One, both with video games!
- Family board games and toys.
- Harry Potter cosplay-quality robes and wands (costumes from each of the 4 Hogwarts' Houses, sized for ages preschool to adult)!
- Gigantic 5.1 cu ft, top-of-the-line, front-load washer and dryer, with a second/smaller "sidekick" washer AND a second dryer in the games room
- Ironing board and iron.
UPPER/SECOND STORY LEVEL FLOOR PLAN:
***BELLE'S KING MASTER BEDROOM
- Baroque-style, button-tufted King bed, ceiling fan, 32 inch TV, Roku, Blu-ray.
- Ensuite Master Bathroom (has optional hallway access from 'Frozen in Florida' Hallway Loft) with over-sized tub/shower.
***JASMINE/ALADDIN KING MASTER BEDROOM
- Draped, four post King bed. Ceiling fan, 32 inch TV, Roku.
- Elegant, Ensuite master bathroom with double sinks and shower/bathtub combo. (This bathroom also has optional jack-and-jill access from the MAUI/MOANA bedroom, making a fantastic family suite!)
***MAUI AND MOANA BEDROOM
- Twin tiki bed with play hut, and queen-sized Moana sailing boat bed.
- Loads of Maui/Moana costumes, sized toddler to adult.
- Jack-n-jill access to the 'JASMINE/ALADDIN' master bathroom.
***'FROZEN' IN FLORIDA! (HALLWAY LOFT)
- Twin daybed has a twin trundle bed underneath, so both Anna and Elsa could sleep here, (although it does not have a door for privacy, so we recommend it for older friends and not young children).
- Has optional direct access to BELLE'S Master Bathroom from the hallway
********************Check out our other "Happily Ever After" Luxury Vacation Playhouse ON THIS WEBSITE (enter the listing # 1301 on the home page search field) ******************** ********************
'Happily Ever After' villa is located right in the middle of it all just over 2 mi (5-10 min) drive from the Disney Maingate--you can't get any closer to Disney than this! (Some guests at our other property in the same neighborhood brag that they can get to the Disney parks quicker from the villa than from Disney property resorts!!!) Located on a quiet residential street, 3 min off of US Highway 192, the villa is within 1/2 mile of a Super Wal-Mart! Villa is within a mile of dozens of restaurants, souvenir shops, and other grocery stores including Winn Dixie, Publix, and Super-Target. Universal Studios or Sea World--25 min; LegoLand--45 min, NASA's Space Center--45 min, Ormond/Cocoa/Daytona Beaches--1 hr 15 min. Dozens of great golf courses in the area.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$299 - $669||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|$299/ night through Sept 28, 2019! 31-Jul-2019 - 28-Sep-2019||$299||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Fall Break 2019 29-Sep-2019 - 01-Nov-2019||$459||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Low Season, Fall 2019 02-Nov-2019 - 21-Nov-2019||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Thanksgiving 2019 22-Nov-2019 - 30-Nov-2019||$489||-||-||-||6 Nights||-|
|Early December 2019 01-Dec-2019 - 12-Dec-2019||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Christmas & New Year 2019-2020 13-Dec-2019 - 04-Jan-2020||$569||-||-||-||6 Nights||-|
|Low Season 2020 05-Jan-2020 - 07-Feb-2020||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Early Spring 2020 08-Feb-2020 - 06-Mar-2020||$559||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Spring Break 2020 07-Mar-2020 - 17-Apr-2020||$559||-||-||-||6 Nights||-|
|Low Season Late Spring 2020 18-Apr-2020 - 22-May-2020||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Summer 2020 23-May-2020 - 14-Aug-2020||$589||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Back to School Deal 2020 15-Aug-2020 - 25-Sep-2020||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Fall Break 2020 26-Sep-2020 - 31-Oct-2020||$559||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Low Season, Fall 2020 01-Nov-2020 - 18-Nov-2020||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Thanksgiving 2020 19-Nov-2020 - 28-Nov-2020||$589||-||-||-||6 Nights||-|
|Low Season 2020 29-Nov-2020 - 11-Dec-2020||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Early December 2020 12-Dec-2020 - 18-Dec-2020||$569||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Christmas & New Year's 2020-2021 19-Dec-2020 - 02-Jan-2021||$669||-||-||-||6 Nights||-|
This was our second stay in one of Jana Lynn's homes and as always, it was incrediable. Both the children and adults were in awe of the house. The house looks exactly like the pictures! You will not be disappointed if you choose this house to be your second home for your trip away from home! The house is big enough to accomadate large groups and is equipped with everything you need. There are ample bathrooms which is a huge bonus and so many things for the kids to do (swim in the heated pool, dress up, play with toys, watch movies.. its endless!). Jana Lynn is very responsive with any issues or questions you may have. We couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you Jana Lynn for making our return to florida as magical as the first time we went!
Stayed January, 2019
This was one Christmas that our family of nineteen will never forget! From playing in the pool to dressing up many times in the gorgeous costumes that were provided, our stay was full of fun and laughter. Our 7 youngsters, ages 4 to 12, would have been happy staying in the house all day! Even the adults had many laughs as we dressed in costumes and watched movies in the large Harry Potter room. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed to prepare meals. We have traveled to many places over the years but I have to say that the Happily Ever After house will always be our favorite.
Stayed December, 2018
The bedrooms were beautifully done, the costumes were amazing. However, the pictures of the home are misleading. It is smaller than it appears. The family room off the kitchen couldn’t accommodate 15 people. There was little room for people to hang their clothes or store their groceries. The pool and jacuzzi were fun.
We found some housekeeping issues; the freezer’s ice maker didn’t work because the filter needed replacing; the grill was filthy; there were no cleaning supplies available at all. We would have appreciated some windex, Lysol wipes, etc. the stove was not self
We had a wonderful family vacation and overall enjoyed our stay!!
Stayed December, 2018
This is an amazing property. The owner has gone above and beyond with the amazing decor!! We loved staying here. We hope to be able to return here again!!
Stayed January, 2019
Thankyou for the most wonderful we time we had in your Happy ever after home.The whole family loved the house and spent evening's dressing up in the many themed costumes. I would recommend this beautiful house to anyone who loves Disney.
Stayed April, 2019
We had a great stay. Kids and adults loved this house. It was super clean and close to the parks.
Stayed March, 2019
We loved it so much we really hated for it to end. In fact everyone including my grandkids and kids had more fun there then Walt Disney World Theme parks. It was a magical place we had all to our selves. Ready to stay at your other home our next vacation.
Stayed March, 2019
I loved this house as much as my little grandkids, due to having enough space to have family under one roof to share meals. In addition, you never feel rushed to get somewhere. Relaxful rooms, large table for board games, and two places to gather to watch TV or a movie. We had 13 family members and we all loved it. Certainly recommend to anyone looking for a great place to have a family vacation!
Stayed February, 2019
We enjoyed our stay, we felt like we were staying at the Disney resorts with all the wonderful decor, but had so much space. Kids had fun with all the new toys around the house to play with and the costumes were so fun! House was like Home away from Home, had everything we needed. I would come back again and would highly recommend for your Disney vacation.
Stayed January, 2019
My family has stayed at this home several times and is the main reason we come back to Orlando. There is so much to do in the home alone we enjoy it so much! The beds are very comfy and the house is super spacious with plenty of room with room to spread out!
We will definitely be back!
Stayed December, 2018