Guests brag, "'Happily Ever After' Luxury Playhouses have the best homes for kids in Orlando" and that our beautifully themed homes offer more fun for kids AND adults than Disney resorts!!! (Yes, your many hours of hunting down the perfect vacation property are finally over... Come find your "Happily Ever After" here in the Ultimate Disney Playhouse!!!) And our proximity to Disney CAN'T BE BEAT... Your arrival at the Disney parks is quicker from here, even than by shuttling from a Disney resort!
WE COINED THE TERM, BUT WHAT ARE THE FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT A "LUXURY PLAYHOUSE" ???
***A Disney-themed home MUST be as close to Disney as possible!!! Total drive time, from our homes to parking lots, is just 5-10 minutes to any of the Disney parks!
***Immersive, gorgeously-themed rooms to delight guests, young and old!
*** Fun toys for little ones--themed dolls, figures, ships, etc., to let young imaginations run wild during quiet time at home...
***Beautiful cosplay-quality costumes for ALL ages and sizes (including light sabers, play swords, princess tiaras, etc) for family dress-up parties, or just photo ops with our rooms for backdrops!
***Home Movie Theater with HUNDREDS of 3D and 2D movies, including all the Disney and Universal family favorites!
***Both XBOX One and Playstation 4 gaming systems with dozens of games for groups to battle in sports, or harmonize in Karaoke!
****Gorgeous, always comfortably-heated aqua-blue pool and family-sized spa. Multiple child-protective locks, gates, and youth life jackets are provided for kids' safety around the pool, and mom and dad's peace of mind.
***Family room, kitchen, and breakfast nook are open, with tall ceilings and gorgeous pool views, forming a great gathering area for families and friends.
***Sumptuous mattresses with luxurious linens and pillows for all beds!
***Three (of the four) beautiful king bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms! (Cinderella, Belle, and Jasmine/Aladdin)
***Three family suites keep younger kids close by at night if needed. (Cinderella, Jasmine/Aladdin, and Star Wars)
***Fully-stocked home, from top to bottom, with dozens of small appliances in the kitchen including BOTH Mr. Coffee and Keurig, and 5+ Disney themed waffle irons; beautiful diningware for adults AND fun Disney themed plastic tableware for kids; beach and pool towels; beach chairs, umbrellas, and sand toys; hair dryers; alarm clocks (optional white noise); baby supplies including pack-n-plays, strollers and high chairs, etc,.
***Huge, 105-gallon water heater means everyone gets a hot shower!!!
***Five quality Televisions, each equipped with Cable, Roku and Blu-ray players. FREE WIFI. FREE CALLS TO USA AND CANADA.
********************Check out our other "Happily Ever After" Luxury Vacation Playhouse ON THIS WEBSITE (enter the listing # 1301 on the home page search field) ********************
MAIN LEVEL FLOOR PLAN:
***VAULTED FAMILY GREAT ROOM
- Leather, button-tufted sofas with 2 side chairs.
- 60 inch TV with Roku, Blu-ray. Ceiling fan.
***FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN
- Dining table seats up to 10 guests; breakfast bar with 5 stools seats more.
- Porcelain dinnerware for large groups, including Disney themed plasticware for kids
- Fridge Icemaker
- Cookware (sized small to large stock pots) for the range/stove-top
- Mr. Coffee coffeemaker and Keurig
- Hand mixer and Ninja blender
- Family sized: griddle; crock pot, toaster (plus an additional "Star Wars" toaster), rice maker
- Multiple Disney waffle irons (Star Wars, Mickey Mouse, Princess, Frozen), etc.
-2 kids' high chair dining seats.
***ALWAYS HEATED, CRYSTAL-BLUE POOL & SPILLOVER SPA
- All pool and spa heating is included FREE!
- Covered lanai and outdoor dining set with seating for everyone, with up to 12 seated at the huge dining table, and 8 or more seated around the pool in chaise loungers.
- Use of the propane gas grill is also included FREE. A charcoal grill is also provided.
- Removable child safety fence sections the pool off securely. Pool toys and toddler-sized life jackets are complimentary. Home interior doors are also equipped with child safety locks and alarms.
***CINDERELLA KING, TWIN CARRIAGE, AND BABY CRIB FAMILY SUITE (sleeps 3, plus baby)
- Beautiful french-styled King bed, side tables, dresser, and large armoire. Ceiling fan.
- Twin-sized carriage bed with locking, barn-style doors for privacy from the king bedroom.
- Standard-sized crib is in the walk-in closet for quiet, separate sleeping quarters for baby!
- Gorgeous Cinderella costume gowns, sized infant to adult!
- Direct pool access from the small carriage bedroom, with multiple child safety locks and bolts on the doors.
- Largest Ensuite Master Bathroom with double sinks and huge walk-in shower!
***STAR WARS KING BEDROOM AND ANNAKIN'S STARFIGHTER FAMILY SUITE
- King bed, C3PO and R2D2 side tables, ceiling fan, 47 inch TV, Blu-ray, Roku.
- Full/Double Starfighter bed, ceiling fan, locking pocket doors for privacy from the King bedroom.
- Detached Star Wars-themed bathroom with walk-in shower is just three steps (directly across) in the hall.
***EWOKS ON STAR WARS' PLANET ENDOR BEDROOM
- Two twin beds on log bunks, with ladder access to top.
- Nine ft tall AT-ST (Star Wars' Imperial chicken walker) and five life-sized Ewoks!
- Dozens of Star Wars cosplay-quality costumes, sized infant to adult, with light sabers, helmets, etc.
- Loads of Star Wars play figures and ships!
***HARRY POTTER HOGWARTS MOVIE THEATER
- Movie projector with 122 inch (8ft x 5ft) 3D theater screen, with hundreds of 3D and 2D favorite blu-ray movies by Disney and Universal, etc.
- Reclining, leather sofa sectional with full/double-sized pull/out sofabed!
- TWO full/double-sized beds in the Hogwarts bunkbed! With the pull-out sofabed, this room can sleep 6!!!
- Playstation 4 & XBOX One, both with video games!
- Family board games and toys.
- Harry Potter cosplay-quality robes and wands (costumes from each of the 4 Hogwarts' Houses, sized for ages preschool to adult)!
- Gigantic 5.1 cu ft, top-of-the-line, front-load washer and dryer, with a second/smaller "sidekick" washer AND a second dryer in the games room
- Ironing board and iron.
UPPER/SECOND STORY LEVEL FLOOR PLAN:
***BELLE'S KING MASTER BEDROOM
- Baroque-style, button-tufted King bed, ceiling fan, 32 inch TV, Roku, Blu-ray.
- Ensuite Master Bathroom (has optional hallway access from 'Frozen in Florida' Hallway Loft) with over-sized tub/shower.
***JASMINE/ALADDIN KING MASTER BEDROOM
- Draped, four post King bed. Ceiling fan, 32 inch TV, Roku.
- Elegant, Ensuite master bathroom with double sinks and shower/bathtub combo. (This bathroom also has optional jack-and-jill access from the MAUI/MOANA bedroom, making a fantastic family suite!)
***MAUI AND MOANA BEDROOM
- Twin tiki bed with play hut, and queen-sized Moana sailing boat bed.
- Loads of Maui/Moana costumes, sized toddler to adult.
- Jack-n-jill access to the 'JASMINE/ALADDIN' master bathroom.
***'FROZEN' IN FLORIDA! (HALLWAY LOFT)
- Twin daybed has a twin trundle bed underneath, so both Anna and Elsa could sleep here, (although it does not have a door for privacy, so we recommend it for older friends and not young children).
- Has optional direct access to BELLE'S Master Bathroom from the hallway
********************Check out our other "Happily Ever After" Luxury Vacation Playhouse ON THIS WEBSITE (enter the listing # 1301 on the home page search field) ******************** ********************
|Nearest Airport||Orlando International Airport||30 minutes|
|Nearest Beach||Ormond Beach||65 minutes|
|Nearest Golf||Disney||10 minutes|
|Nearest Grocery Store||Wal-Mart||5 minutes|
|Nearest Highway||I-4||8 minutes|
|Nearest Restaurant||DOZENS OF RESTAURANTS!||5 minutes|
'Happily Ever After' villa is located right in the middle of it all just over 2 mi (5-10 min) drive from the Disney Maingate--you can't get any closer to Disney than this! (Some guests at our other property in the same neighborhood brag that they can get to the Disney parks quicker from the villa than from Disney property resorts!!!) Located on a quiet residential street, 3 min off of US Highway 192, the villa is within 1/2 mile of a Super Wal-Mart! Villa is within a mile of dozens of restaurants, souvenir shops, and other grocery stores including Winn Dixie, Publix, and Super-Target. Universal Studios or Sea World--25 min; LegoLand--45 min, NASA's Space Center--45 min, Ormond/Cocoa/Daytona Beaches--1 hr 15 min. Dozens of great golf courses in the area.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$299 - $699||-||-||1 Nights||-|
|Summer 2020 23-May-2020 - 14-Aug-2020||$599||$599||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Back to School Deal 2020 15-Aug-2020 - 07-Sep-2020||$499||-||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Low Season Fall 2020 08-Sep-2020 - 30-Sep-2020||$399||$399||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Fall Mid Season 2020 01-Oct-2020 - 08-Oct-2020||$499||$499||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Fall Break Oct 9-17, 2020 09-Oct-2020 - 17-Oct-2020||$599||$599||-||-||1 Nights||-|
|Low Season, Fall 2020 18-Oct-2020 - 18-Nov-2020||$499||$499||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Thanksgiving 2020 19-Nov-2020 - 28-Nov-2020||$649||$649||-||-||6 Nights||-|
|Low Holiday Season 2020 29-Nov-2020 - 17-Dec-2020||$499||$499||-||-||5 Nights||-|
|Christmas & New Year's 2020-2021 19-Dec-2020 - 02-Jan-2021||$699||$699||-||-||6 Nights||-|
This trip was planned two years ago to celebrate our twins 21st birthdays, niece turning 3 and honoring two newly graduated cousins...as well as just having family time together as our children growing up and lives are taking new paths. This house was a wonderful place for our large group (23) to gather and laugh. Had a minor issue with the hot tub and JanaLynn was very quick to respond to us and send the pool people out to fix it...and the hot tub was much needed after long days at the parks!! Thank you for the memories, they will be treasured by myself and 3 sisters our husbands and children!! They will be thought of Happily Ever After!!
Stayed December, 2019
We enjoyed the stay and had so much fun with the costumes.
The kitchen was fully stocked with all that we need to cook for our group.
The pool was heated at 92F just as the owner said.
The house was close to Walmart, Publix, and many dining options. It was conveniently located 10-15 minutes away from Disney World.
It took 45 minutes from MCO airport to the house.
JanaLynn was great with communication,
Thank you so much for allowing us to stay at your property.
Stayed December, 2019
Everything very clean. Comfortable beds. Lots and lots of costumes. Close to Disney. Good time for all!
Stayed November, 2019
The kids had tons of fun. Everything was just like listed. We were a large group of 22, and everyone wants to come back.
Stayed November, 2019
Once again, JanaLynn does not disappoint with her amazing attention to details about decor and her attentiveness to her guests! This house is a wonderful escape from all the hustle and bustle with so much to do within its walls! The pool and hot tub are great to relax in too after a busy day! There are tons of costumes and toys for the kiddies to play - adults can dress up too to join in on the fun! The kitchen appliances and gadgets were great to whip up a meal or bake - JanaLynn has thought of everything you might need and things you didn’t think you’d need but realize you do! The character waffle irons were a great hit! I also loved the option of having a Keurig as well as a traditional coffee maker. We barbecued one night and all the utensils we needed were right there - the kitchen is so organized with labels on shelves to let you know where things go. There are oodles of cups/plates/cutlery and other necessities. The only thing we brought was our clothing/toiletries, food/drinks/condiments, some Lysol wipes, dishwasher tabs, toilet paper (there’s some to get you started when you arrive) and paper towel and we were all set!! The themes of the rooms are so exciting to explore and the types of props and decor throughout the house is unbelievable - definitely not just thrown together with stuff you can get at a big box store - this is decorated with such care and thoughtfulness! So creative!! The theatre is awesome and there’s every game and movie you’d want to watch - plus we connected to our Netflix and YouTube accounts with no problem to watch some things on the huge screen! So fun to have a movie night!! The beds were very comfortable and my son tried out a few of them because he couldn’t decide if he wanted to sleep in an Ewok tree hut, a Star Wars space ship or a castle in the Harry’s Potter theater!!! Lol!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family as a much better option than the expensive hotels nearby! Can not wait until next time!!! Thank you so much JanaLynn!
Stayed October, 2019
The rental experience was flawless! So unbelievably easy! We will definitely stay here again!
Stayed October, 2019
This is a beautiful property and so close to the theme parks. We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend this place to anyone, you won’t be disappointed.
Stayed August, 2019
I don't know where to start with this home! Looking at the pictures I knew this was the place for me. When I got there my jaw dropped... The attention to detail in every room is phenomenal! With every room themed, you feel like a Disney character! Lots of props and dress up items! Even for adults! The pool and hot tub is an awesome bonus! When you pull up and it feels just like home, even the flower beds looked amazing! You also feel very safe when you're inside and at night, thanks to the security system. Will definitely be back! Highly recommend! Great for adults and kids!
Stayed August, 2019
Our week at this incredible property was Amazing! Check in was easy as could be. The owner made sure we had anything we would need to start off with, and gave suggestions of things to pick up. The home is Wonderful!! Sixteen members of our family, from 18mos old to 69 yrs old had a blast!
If you want to go to Disney, it is such a short drive or Uber even! Grocery stores are very close.
However, it is the house itself that makes the vacation! The rooms are decorated so well. The costumes are amazing, such a variety! We all had so much fun dressing up. Then, of course the pool, what a delight! The lanai outside has a great table to sit around also!
This house is a Gem!!
Stayed August, 2019
Every room in the house is different themed. It was like Disney world in a house! There was 18 of us and it was fabulous for the kids and neat for the adults as well.
Stayed July, 2019