This charming 3 bedroom/3 baths 1/2 duplex is located in the prestigious Key Colony Beach.
It overlooks a wide canal with 30 ft of dockage. This home is within walking distance of the Cabana Club which features a private beach, private pool, and spa.
This home has a light and Keyzee decor, and an open concept floor plan. Included are high-speed internet and cable television. The main area has a fully equipped kitchen and a living area with a flat-screen TV. The dining area has a beautiful wood dining room set that seats six. You may view the boats going by while enjoying your meal.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and flat screen TV and an adjoining bath with a jetted tub/shower. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed and guest bath across the hall with a tub/shower.
The laundry room with full-size washer and dryer are also on the main level.
The downstairs area has a private sitting/dining area, and bedroom with king size bed and a full bath. There is also a trundle bed with two twin mattresses.
The home is just around the corner from Key Colony Golf Course and Tennis Courts. With all the amenities you could want, you are sure to enjoy this beautiful Key Colony Beach home!
Some fun things to do while you are here!
• Sombrero Beach has a great sandy beach - picnic tables, grills, and public restrooms.
• The Florida Keys Overseas Heritage Trail is great for bike riding.
• Catch a tarpon during the tarpon months of April, May, and early June.
• Dive wrecks of the Florida Keys.
• Visit historic Pigeon Key. Take a boat ride to see where 400 workers lived during the construction of the Seven Mile Bridge and the railroad that connected Miami to Key West. You can snorkel off the beach.
• Rent a jet ski, take a kiteboarding lesson, or try wakeboarding at www.sevensports.com.
• Visit the Crane Point Museum. A museum of artifacts, natural history, nature trails, and children's activity center with touch tanks and pirate costumes. Also, see the Marathon Wild Bird Center located on the 63 acres of Crane Point.
• Feed the "pet" tarpons at Robbie's; sign up to visit, by kayak or boat, historic Lignumvitae Key State Park from Robbie's Marina.
• Be sure to take an exciting snorkel trip to Sombrero Reef Sanctuary and Lighthouse with Spirit Snorkeling.
• Kiss a dolphin; shake the flipper of a sea lion; see turtles, parrots, and tropical fish at Theater of the Sea. They have continuous daily shows and the crowds are so much smaller and intimate than the Orlando Shows.
• Visit the Turtle Hospital to see and touch the local rehabilitating sea turtles.
• Learn about and interact with dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||-||$1,387.50 - $2,350||-||7 Nights||-|
|Normal Rate 16-May-2019 - 02-Jan-2021||-||-||$1,850||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Mini Dive 20-Jul-2019 - 27-Jul-2019||-||-||$2,350||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Lobster Week 03-Aug-2019 - 10-Aug-2019||-||-||$2,150||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Off-season 24-Aug-2019 - 07-Dec-2019||-||-||$1,387.50||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Christmas/New Years 21-Dec-2019 - 04-Jan-2020||-||-||$2,150||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$196.86||One time|
|Processing fee||Required||$39.38||One time|
|Security Deposit||Info||$1,000||One time|